Friday, February 27, 2009

Farewell, Felicity

Over the last year, I've been making my way through all four seasons of Felicity. It might sound silly, but when I was still able to do physical therapy, I'd put in a Felicity DVD and use my dilators. It would help pass the time and also help me not dread the homework.

Yesterday, I watched the last episode and felt strangely sad about it. I think in the back of my head, I had hoped I'd be done with my PT by the time that I said good-bye to Felicity. Alas... that wasn't the case, so I'll have to come up with a new show to help me get through my PT once the time comes again. Let me know if you have a recommendation!

Felicity, you were good to me. Too bad you had to ruin what was a good show by time traveling.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, that's so funny that you watch a show while dilating! For the next time around, I highly recommend the HBO series True Blood. It's so incredibly addicting, and it's got a couple of hot vampires. :) What more could you want? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete